I’m very excited to share with you that I have created my newest class: 20 Valentines without Scraps
Disclosure: This post and the photos and video within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you!
Class Description for 20 Valentines without Scraps
As with my first class, 15 Holiday Cards in 1 Hour, I am going to make the video tutorial portion free on YouTube and make the workbook a paid extra. I believe you will be able to make the cards without the workbook but you might find it a helpful supplement.
In this class, we will make 20 valentine A2 and slimline cards using a cutting templates and sketches. You will use 10 pieces of 6×8 paper and have no patterned paper scraps leftover. The templates and sketches are exclusive to the class and not available other ways. Although there was a version of this tutorial made available several years ago. It has been unavailable for many months now and I have changed quite a bit including adding cardstock mat templates to make the most of all materials.
The templates and the coordinating sketches will also work for other themes. For other themes, simply choose other paper and embellishments.
The workbook will contain full instructions for completing the projects including pictures as well as the sketches, patterned paper cutting templates, and card stock mat cutting templates. There will also be sample photos for reference. You should be able to complete the projects with only the video or only the workbook, but they are designed to compliment each other.
Supplies for 20 Valentines without Scraps
For the class you will need:
- 10 sheets of 6×8 patterned paper (single or double sided, most but not all can be directional, 2 must be non-directional)
- 12 sheets of white 8.5×11 card stock
- 5 sheets of coordinating colored 8.5×11 card stock
- a paper trimmer
- a scissors
- adhesive (tape runner recommended)
- pack of coordinating ephemera
- set of nesting oval dies
- set of nesting circle dies
- organizing envelopes
- a scoring board
- a bone folder
- 1 coordinating color of ink
- 1 stamp set with coordinating small sentiments
- a stamp block
In the video for the class I used the following supplies.
- American Craft Cutie Pie 6×8 Paper Pad
- American Craft Cutie Pie Ephemera
- American Craft Cutie Pie Journaling Ephemera
- Spellbinders Pomegranate card stock
- Accent Opaque 100lb 8.5×11 card stock
- Swingline Guillotine Paper Cutter
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Hero Arts Nesting Circle Dies
- Nesting Oval Dies (linked product is similar)
- EOOUT Plastic Envelopes
- Stamp Block (linked product is similar)
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board (no longer available)
- Teflon Bone Folder (linked product is similar)
- EK Success Precision Scissors
Terms for the class and workbook:
The workbook is for personal use only. You are not licensed to sell, or redistribute, the class files to others for use. This includes posting them for sale or download on other websites.
You may however share the video tutorial and hopefully you will consider it a valuable referral to new card makers.
Jess Crafts is not sponsored by any of the companies who manufacture the specific supplies used in the videos or samples. The use of the supplies does not imply a specific endorsement from either party. Jess Crafts is using the supplies that she would typically use in this type of crafting but many other specific tools and supplies could be used to achieve the same look or purpose.
You are responsible for understanding how to safely use any supplies or tools when creating projects.
You may sell handmade cards created from the templates provided in the workbook or the instructions in the video.