Disclosure: This post and the photos and video within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you!
Make your friends or kids smile this National Donut Day card. I share simple directions, a printable PDF, and video tutorial to help you make this quick, fun, donut themed card. National Donut Day is celebrated in the US on two different days a year. There must be a lot of donut fans out there! Share this gift on the first Friday in June or November 5th. Click here to read more about the history of Donut Day.
The PDF includes directions as well as sentiments to include with your card on the outside and inside. The donut image I used is from Creative Fabrica. The set includes many of cute sweet treats perfect for other occasions.
Check out the video for a detailed explanation.
Directions for Donut Card
- Cut 2 large 4” circles
- Score/fold one of the large circles at ½”
- Trim ¼” off the opposite side of the scored circle
- Adhere the second large circle to the back of the scored/cut circle in the scored area only
- Print donut image to 3” and cut it out with scissors, electronic cutter, or dies.
- Embellish as desired.
- Add printable sentiments to the inside and outside.
- Gift it to a friend to make them smile!